Tuesday, July 10, 2012

About Don's Reading List And Reviews

About Don's Reading List
What Is This Blog About?
This blog is about the books that I have enjoyed reading and a little review on each one.  It is so hard finding the good books to read and when you pay good money for one, you don't want it to be a dud.  So, I thought I'd share the ones that I'm reading.

While this blog may evolve slowly over time depending upon how many books I read, I will keep adding to it as I can.  Sometimes I read a lot of books at once and other times I slow down.  There are times I read books to learn from which are always slower, and then times where I just want to sit down with a fiction book that I enjoy.

The one thing you will find is that when I write, I am very honest about how I view the book.  I am not here to be just a billboard for books, but to share my honest opinion of how the book touched me or didn't.  Most likely there will be things I write that authors and other readers don't agree with and that is perfectly fine.  I'll always try to state it in a respectful way.


Comments
As far as comments go, please feel free to leave legitimate comments.  I would like to hear your own feedback and reviews on these books.

If you're going to spam me, save your time.  I do monitor comments and spam comments don't see the light of day.  They just get reported as spam. 


Links In Comments
Please don't come here leaving a comment to some website you have thinking that this is the way to advertise your own website.  Generally speaking, those comments will not get published.  Most people are respectful about this, but some are not.  If you are here to read the blog, I welcome you.  If you are hear to spam your website as a link in the comments, you are wasting your time and mine.


Follow Me On Twitter
You can also follow me on Twitter (@mindbodythought) if you want to be alerted to new posts or you can follow me through blogger.  I doubt I will be posting every day and most likely it will be sporadic based upon when I finish books.


Know Of A Good Book?
If you have books that I would love to read, I enjoy reading them on my Kindle Touch and am always on the lookout for new books.  Please feel free to contact me privately and share these with me.  It doesn't mean I'll read them, but who knows - they could end up on my reading list.


My Amazon Wish List
If you want to see what is currently on my Amazon Wish or want to suggest titles for me to add, please feel free to click on Don's Amazon Wish List.


Copyright and Permission
As far as using any reviews or information I write on this blog, permission is required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded, or used  in any form.  Contact me privately for permission.  You are welcomed to share the LINK to any blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment