Thursday, July 12, 2012

Love Finds You In Wildrose ND

Love Finds You
InWildrose, ND
Tracey Bateman

I wasn't too sure about this book when I started reading it because I thought maybe it was more of a romance novel then I prefer to read.  However, it did not take too long after starting to read this book that I found it was much more than that.  The book grabbed my attention from the moment I started reading it and it held it until I was finished.  In fact, I think it only took me about a day and a half to read this book.  I could not put it down.

Tragedy struck very early in the book and I felt a tug at my heart strings as the events unfolded.  The author of this book was very good at making me feel like I was right there watching everything that Rosemary (the main character) was doing, thinking, feeling and living.  I felt her pain as the tragedy unfolded and could only help but wonder how I would have reacted in this same situation.  Although it is a work of fiction, I felt as if the events were so real that it was more reality than fiction.


As you will find, Rosemary did not let these events stop her in her tracks.  She was too determined for that to happen.  Sure, the path forward may not have been easy with all its twists and turns, but she continued to fight on, in spite of the odds against her.  She was one tough person and no one told her what she should or should not do.  She called the shots for her life.

I found it to be inspiring reading because it gave me hope that  no matter what happen in life, we cannot just lay down and give up.  We all have to fight and and no matter how tough it gets, we have to keep going.  Even when we are up against all odds in our life, it doesn't mean it is the end.  We can either get up and move on or we can lay down and give up.

There is no way I would have picked this book off of a book shelf in the store to purchase it.  I would have just browsed past it, not giving it a second thought.  Yet, this book was such an enjoyment to read and time flew so fast, that I felt as if I was watching a movie.  Even when I struggled at first to keep track of all the characters, I finally grew to know each one of them as the book unfolded.

If you want a good and enjoyable book to read that you will have a difficult time putting down, Love Finds You In Wildrose, ND.  Take a look at it on Amazon and see if you don't come to some of the same conclusions I do.  If not, please feel  free to leave a comment about what you liked or didn't like about this book.  Please keep it respectful.


Love Finds You in Wildrose, ND by Bateman, Tracey
Available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle versions



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 7/12/12 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment